Wednesday, January 21, 2015

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 21, 2015

Twenty-one days into this new year ... ALREADY! Good morning ... I'm up early from my "lack-a-soda" cough. Seriously, I laid in bed and coughed ... got up and drank my Sunkist Diet Orange "Crack" and felt fine. LOL. (Mark calls this my crack! I'm addicted!) Funny thing is, Randy now has an addict too ... Dawn has a morning Pepsi!  Hahaha. In the RV last week, the crack of soda cans in the morning was audible. LOL

It's a tad chilly this morning at 54°F ... forecast for 74° this afternoon. We'll take it; it is January after all. Winter. 

Today is our neighborhood ladies luncheon and tomorrow our ladies game day. Gee, not a moment to live, as Randy's grandmother would say. Haha. I really NEED a full 3 days to make "stuff" in my hideaway room! 

Randy arrived about 930 to help Mark with lumberjack duties. I went to check on them about 10 o'clock. They were working on Randy's electric chainsaw. It was like watching Abbott and Costello in the old black-and-white reruns. When the electric saw didn't start, Mark researched the problem and realized the extension cord wasn't plugged in to the wall. (Randy blamed it on lack of a 2nd cup of coffee.) Then, Randy hooted with laugher because Mark bent over and displayed his plumber's butt ... you know, the pencil holder. LOL. Luckily, I didn't have the camera ready. Mark walked back to the chainsaw, and tried it again. No luck. WTF? Randy noticed the chainsaw wasn't plugged into the extension cord!!! Ha ha Ha ha ha. I decided to go in the house and leave them to it. I'm sure there will be a lot of laughs today! 

Abbott, up the tree while Costello runs around below. Oh boy. 

Lunch at 31 Magnolia ... windows wide open; a perfect day! There was even ANOTHER REDHEAD there today!!!

Mark and Randy got a lot done and were 
sitting in front of the Telly when I came home from lunch. 

Here they are going back to work for another round of torture. Haha. 

Now it's happy hour and we had a belated birthday toast to Linda ... it was her birthday while we were at the RV show in Tampa. We all thought about Linda on Saturday and were reminded of her birthday spent there last year. And so life ones on. We never forget, just cope and carry on, as Linda would wish us all to do. 

Tonight, there's some good TV ... and another round of drinks. Ta ta. And, as mom always said, "Keep smiling!"

No comments:

Post a Comment